1. A TADF Emitter Featuring Linearly Arranged Spiro-Donor and Spiro-Acceptor Groups: Efficient Nondoped and Doped Deep-Blue OLEDs with CIEy < 0.1. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2021, 60, 9598.
2. Boron-containing D–A–A type TADF materials with tiny singlet–triplet energy splittings and high photoluminescence quantum yields for highly efficient OLEDs with low efficiency roll-offs. J. Mater. Chem. C, 2020, 8, 3846.
3. A Flexible Organic Single Crystal with Plastic-Twisting and Elastic-Bending Capabilities and Polarization-Rotation Function. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2020, 59, 12944.
4. Molecular-Structure and Device-Configuration Optimizations toward Highly Efficient Green Electroluminescence with Narrowband Emission and High Color Purity. Adv. Optical Mater., 2020, 8, 1902142.
5. Taming the beast: fluoromesityl groups induce a dramatic stability enhancement in boroles. Chem. Sci., 2015, 6, 5922.