1. Unimolecular Transmembrane Na+ Channels Constructed by Pore-Forming Helical Polymers with a 2.3 Å Aperture, Shuaiwei Qi, Jun Tian, Jing Zhang, Lei Zhang, Chenyang Zhang, Ze Lin, Jing Min, Shizhong Mao, and Zeyuan Dong*, CCS Chem. 2022, 4, 1850–1857.
2. Foldamer-based Potassium Channels with High Ion Selectivity and Transport Activity, Shuaiwei Qi, Chenyang Zhang, Hao Yu, Jing Zhang, Tengfei Yan, Ze Lin, Bing Yang, and Zeyuan Dong*, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2021, 143, 3284−3288.
3. Highly Efficient Exclusion of Alkali Metal Ions via Electrostatic Repulsion inside Positively Charged Channels, Chenyang Zhang, Jun Tian, Shuaiwei Qi, Bing Yang, and Zeyuan Dong*, Nano Lett. 2020, 20, 3627−3632.
4. Highly Selective Artificial Potassium Ion Channels Constructed from Pore-Containing Helical Oligomers, Chao Lang, Xiaoli Deng, Feihu Yang, Bing Yang, Wei Wang, Shuaiwei Qi, Xin Zhang, Chenyang Zhang, Zeyuan Dong*, and Junqiu Liu*, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 56, 12668−12671.
5. Biomimetic Transmembrane Channels with High Stability and Transporting Efficiency from Helically Folded Macromolecules, Chao Lang, Wenfang Li, Zeyuan Dong*, Xin Zhang, Feihu Yang, Bing Yang, Xiaoli Deng, Chenyang Zhang, Jiayun Xu, and Junqiu Liu*, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 9723−9727.