1. Carbon dots in zeolites: A new class of thermally activated delayed fluorescence materials with ultralong lifetimes, Sci. Adv., 2017, 3, e1603171.
2. Carbon Dots in porous materials: host–guest synergy for enhanced performance, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2020, 132, 19558.
3. Carbon dots in a matrix: energy-transfer-enhanced room-temperature red phosphorescence, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2019, 58, 18443.
4. Ultrastable perovskite-zeolite composite enabled by encapsulation and in situ passivation, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2020, 59, 23100.
5. Carbon dots-in-zeolite via in-situ solvent-free thermal crystallization: Achieving high-efficiency and ultralong afterglow dual emission, CCS Chem., 2020, 2, 118.