1. Highly Selective Transmembrane Transport of Exogenous Lithium Ions through Rationally Designed Supramolecular Channels, Lei Zhang, Chenyang Zhang, Xin Dong, and Zeyuan Dong*, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2023, 62, e202214194.
2. Soft 2D Covalent Organic Framework with Compacted Honeycomb Topology, Chenglong Liu, Zhenzhu Wang, Lei Zhang, and Zeyuan Dong*, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2022, 144, 18784–18789.
3. Unimolecular Transmembrane Na+ Channels Constructed by Pore-Forming Helical Polymers with a 2.3 Å Aperture, Shuaiwei Qi, Jun Tian, Jing Zhang, Lei Zhang, Chenyang Zhang, Ze Lin, Jing Min, Shizhong Mao, and Zeyuan Dong*, CCS Chem. 2022, 4, 1850–1857.
4. Foldamer-based Potassium Channels with High Ion Selectivity and Transport Activity, Shuaiwei Qi, Chenyang Zhang, Hao Yu, Jing Zhang, Tengfei Yan, Ze Lin, Bing Yang, and Zeyuan Dong*, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2021, 143, 3284−3288.
5. Highly Efficient Exclusion of Alkali Metal Ions via Electrostatic Repulsion inside Positively Charged Channels, Chenyang Zhang, Jun Tian, Shuaiwei Qi, Bing Yang, and Zeyuan Dong*, Nano Lett. 2020, 20, 3627−3632.