1. H. R. Wang, P. Chen, Z, Wu, J. Y. Zhao, J. B. Sun, R. Lu*, Bending, curling, rolling, and salient behavior of molecular crystals driven by [2+2] cycloaddition of a styrylbenzoxazole derivative, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2017, 56, 9463-9467.
2. H. R. Wang, J. P. Liu, K. Q. Ye, Q. Y. Li, J. Y. Zhang, H. Xing, P. F. Wei, J. B. Sun, F. Ciucci, Jacky W. Y. Lam, R. Lu*, B. Z. Tang*, Positive/negative phototropism: controllable molecular actuators with different bending behavior, CCS Chem., 2020, 2, 1491-1500.
3. H. R. Wang, Q. Y. Li, J. Y. Zhang, H. K. Zhang, Y. H. Shu, Z. Zhao, W. Jiang, L. L. Du, D. L. Phillips, Jacky W. Y. Lam, Herman H. Y. Sung, Ian D. Williams, R. Lu*, B. Z. Tang*, Visualization and manipulation of solid-state molecular motions in cocrystallization processes, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2021, doi.org/10.1021/jacs.1c02594.
4. Z. Q. Zhang, Z. Wu, J. B. Sun, B. Q. Yao, P. C. Xue, R. Lu*, -Iminoenolate boron complex with terminal triphenylamine exhibiting polymorphism and mechanofluorochromism, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2016, 4, 2854-2861.
5. J. Peng, K. Q. Ye, C. Liu, J. B. Sun, R. Lu*, The photomechanic effects of the molecular crystals based on 5-chloro-2-(naphthalenylvinyl)benzoxazols fueled by topo-photochemical reactions, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2019, 7, 5433-5441.