1. Healable and Recyclable Elastomers with Record-High Mechanical Robustness, Unprecedented Crack Tolerance, and Superhigh Elastic Restorability. Zequan Li, Youliang Zhu, Xiaokong Liu* et al. Adv. Mater. 2021, 2101498.
2. Polymer-Coated Organic Crystals with Solvent-Resistant Capacity and Optical Waveguiding Function. Linfeng Lan, Xiaokong Liu*, Hongyu Zhang* et al. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2021, 60, 11283-11287.
3. Highly elastic and mechanically robust polymer electrolytes with high ionic conductivity and adhesiveness for high-performance lithium metal batteries. Yue Guo, Xiaokong Liu* et al. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2021, 9, 13597–13607.
4. Solid-state and liquid-free elastomeric ionic conductors with autonomous self-healing ability. Xinxin Qu, Xiaokong Liu* et al. Mater. Horiz., 2020, 7, 2994–3004.
5. Mechanically Strong and Highly Stiff Supramolecular Polymer Composites Repairable at Ambient Conditions. Jingjing Zhu, Xiaokong Liu* et al. CCS Chem. 2020, 2, 280–292.