1. A nanozyme-based enhanced system for total removal of organic mercury and SERS sensing. J. Hazard. Mater. 2021, 405,124642.
2. Accurate Monitoring Platform for the Surface Catalysis of Nanozyme Validated by Surface-Enhanced Raman-Kinetics Model.Anal. Chem 2020, 92, 11763-11770.
3. Controllable Synthesis of SERS-Active Magnetic Metal-Organic Framework-Based Nanocatalysts and Their Application in Photoinduced Enhanced Catalytic Oxidation.ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2018, 10 (30), 25726-25736.
4. A dual colorimetric and SERS detection of Hg2+ based on the stimulus of intrinsic oxidase-like catalytic activity of Ag-CoFe2O4/reduced graphene oxide nanocomposites. Chem. Eng. J. 2018, 350, 120-130.
5. Fabrication of Ag-Cu2O/Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanocomposites as Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering Substrates for in Situ Monitoring of Peroxidase-Like Catalytic Reaction and Biosensing. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2017, 9 (22), 19074-19081.