1. Promoting a desired conformational preference of an aromatic amide in various crystals by rational design of intramolecular hydrogen bonding.
Peiqi Xing, Yue Liu, Bao Li, Zhi-Yong Dong, Hu-Jun Qian, Liyan Wang*.
Inorganica Chimica Acta, 2022, 536, 120854.
2. A new method for detecting intramolecular H-bonds of aromatic amides based on the de-shielding effect of carbonyl groups on β-protons.
Jing Min, Chunyu Wang, Liyan Wang*.
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2021, 23, 13284-13291.
3. Effect of host-guest interactions on the cloud points of neutral thermosensitive homopolymers: Poly(N-n-propylmethacrylamide) and polymers with similar structures.
Gang Yuan, Xiuxiu Yin, Liang Sun, Mengqi Cui, Zhibo Yuan, Chunyu Wang, Minxi Yin, Liyan Wang*.
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2012, 4, 950-954.
4. Halogen bonding as a new driving force for layer-by-layer assembly.
Fang Wang, Ning Ma, Qiuxia Chen, Wenbin Wang, Liyan Wang*.
Langmuir, 2007, 23, 9540-9542.
5. A new approach for the fabrication of an alternating multilayer film of poly(4-vinylpyridine) and poly(acrylic acid) based on hydrogen bonding.
Liyan Wang, Zhiqiang Wang, Xi Zhang*, Jiacong Shen, Lifeng Chi, Harald Fuchs.
Macromolecular Rapid Communications, 1997, 18, 509-514.