1. Guangliang Zhang, Hari Bala, Yueming Cheng, Dong Shi, Xueju Lv, Qingjiang Yu and Peng Wang*, High efficiency and stable dye-sensitized solar cells with an organic chromophore featuring a binary p-conjugated spacer Chem. Commun., 2009, 2198-2200.
2. Renzhi Li, Xueju Lv, Dong Shi, Difei Zhou, Yueming Cheng, Guangliang Zhang,* and Peng Wang* Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Organic Sensitizers with Different Conjugated Linkers: Furan, Bifuran, Thiophene, Bithiophene, Selenophene, and Biselenophene J. Phys. Chem. C 2009, 113, 7469-7479.
3. Guangliang Zhang, Yu Bai, Renzhi Li, Dong Shi, Sophie Wenger, Shaik M. Zakeeruddin, Michael Gratzel and Peng Wang*, Employ a bisthienothiophene linker to construct an organic chromophore for efficient and stable dye-sensitized solar cells Energy Environ. Sci., 2009, 2, 92–95.
4. Tianyun Zhoua, Jigang Gao, Guofeng Liu, Xukai Guan, Dong An, Suoqin Zhang*, Guangliang Zhang*. Chiral VAPOL Imidodiphosphoric Acid-Catalyzed Asymmetric Vinylogous Mannich Reaction for the Synthesis of Butenolides Synlett 2018, 29(15), 2006-2010.
5. Xukai Guan, Dong An, Guofeng Liu, Heng Zhang, Jigang Gao, Tianyun Zhou, Guangliang Zhang* , Suoqin Zhang*, Enantioselective α-chlorination of β-keto esters and amides catalyzed by chiral imidodiphosphoric acid Tetrahedron Letters 2018, 59(25), 2418-2421.