1. Construction of WORM-type polyimide memory materials with low threshold voltage by introducing triazole units and conjugated pendant groups. Ye Tian, Huiling Liu, Kaixiang Shi, Hongyan Yao*, Shaowei Guan, Dyes and Pigments, 2021, 184, 108759.
2. Microporous polyimides with high surface area and CO2 selectivity fabricated from cross-linkable linear polyimides. Ningning Song, Tengning Ma, Tianjiao Wang, Zhenghua Li, Hongyan Yao*, Shaowei Guan, Journal of colloid and interface science, 2020, 573, 328-335.
3. Enhanced thermoelectric performance of PEDOT: PSS self-supporting thick films through a binary treatment with polyethylene glycol and water. Zhonghui Sun, Meng Shu, Weimo Li, Pengcheng Li, Yunhe Zhang, Hongyan Yao*, Shaowei Guan, Polymer, 2020, 192, 122328.
4. Crosslinked microporous polyimides with polar substituent group for efficient CO2 capture. Ningning Song, Tengning Ma, Tianjiao Wang, Kaixiang Shi, Ye Tian, Hongyan Yao*, Yunhe Zhang, Shaowei Guan, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2020, 293, 109809.
5. Decreasing the dielectric constant and water uptake by introducing hydrophobic cross-linked networks into co-polyimide films. Ningning Song, Hongyan Yao*, Tengning Ma, Tianjiao Wang, Kaixiang Shi, Ye Tian, Bo Zhang, Shiyang Zhu, Yunhe Zhang, Shaowei Guan*, Applied Surface Science, 2019, 480, 990-997.